Learn to ski with MNSC
The Club organises free group lessons on some weekend trips and often runs a come and try day at Lake Mountain. Learning in the club setting is a fun and friendly introduction to cross country skiing. Experienced members are always happy to pass on advice and tips on an informal basis.
See the Calendar for further information on individual trips.
Formal group lessons
President's Ski Day, Lake Mountain (when snow permits):
- Come Try Cross Country Skiing / Improve Your Skills.
- Subsidised lessons / ski hire for all levels (beginners to advanced), and all styles.
Annual Social Weekend (Falls Creek): late July
- This is the annual Club weekend.
- Free group ski lessons are provided for all club members from beginner to advanced, on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lessons cover classic, skating and Telemark.