» View Info box «
Melbourne Nordic Junior Squad
Training is fun
Melbourne Nordic has a junior training program aimed at kids from 11-17 years old. Cross country skiing is a fun way to build fitness during both the summer and winter months!
Training activities out of season include ski rolling that mimics cross country skiing, hill bounding and circuit activities that focus on improving fitness, strength and coordination.
- Join us for pre season training so you can hit the snow ready to ski.
- Expert coaching from start of pre-season to finish of ski season.
- Tips and coaching from the top junior athletes in Victoria.
- Junior Squad T-Shirt for everyone.
- Fun events on the snow during ski season.
- On snow day at Lake Mountain in late June (snow permitting).
- Fee also includes membership of Melbourne Nordic Ski Club and access to all club activities – on snow and off (fees for accommodation may apply).
- Fee for program is $100 (or $155 with membership for the whole family).
- Download the program flier and circulate it to your friends.
Most sessions will be held at Yarra Boulevard Loop: